Palm Sunday and the celebration of Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem is coming on March 28th, and we will be returning to a limited, in-person worship on that day; our own triumphal (re) entry. Here is what you need to know:
- We are reopening worship to a small congregation of up to 25 people.
- We will provide an online reservation form in next week’s Highlights, and you will also be able to register by calling the office: (206) 363-4319.
- We will accept reservations up to the current limit of 25.
- You will need to arrive by 9:45 as we will be screening participants for COVID exposure and for active temperature at the door.
- Masks and social distancing are required.
- Ushers will seat people with appropriate distancing.
- Singing will be allowed!! (With our masks on.)
- Communion will be shared, with just the bread (wafer).
- There will be no socializing, or coffee hour after the service at this time. We ask that you leave directly from the service to limit exposure.
Starting next week, you can sign up for Palm Sunday, Easter Day, and subsequent Sundays.
I so look forward to seeing you in worship.