Dear sisters and brothers in Christ,
Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, you are welcome here: in this place and at this table. There is food enough for all. Come, and be fed.
In the past year these words have become much more than an invitation to communion; they have become an expression of who we are as a congregation. Here are just a few highlights of 2017 at St. Dunstan’s Church:
- Our feeding ministry grew 41%, feeding an astounding 17,453 people in 2017.
- For the fifth year in a row we have hosted a tent encampment.
- Our Sunday School has grown to 13 children.
- The St. Agnes Guild had another successful year of fundraising, fellowship and outreach.
- Our Choir has grown to 16 people.
- Our Care Teams have grown and continue to pray and care for people both in our congregation and beyond.
- Our stewardship grew from 79 pledges totaling $247,685 in 2017 to 97 pledges in 2018 totaling $301,823. That is a 21% increase in dollars pledged!
In the year to come we will build up our newcomers’ ministries and begin capital improvements to our worship space, organ, and campus. In all of this work we are guided by our vision of welcome, abundance and love. Thank you for all you have done and contributed to make this new year so full of hope.
Read David’s full report here.
Yours in Christ,
P.S. There are copies of the Annual Report available at the church, so you can read about all our ministries. The ministry leaders did a great job this year and the report is worth reading. You may also contact the office for an electronic (.pdf) version.