You may also reserve a seat by calling the parish office at (206) 363-4319.
We are looking forward to seeing you for in person worship and we want to keep everyone safe. Please review the following list of procedures prior to attending worship.
- Please arrive no later than 9:45 to sign in and complete a brief COVID 19 health assessment.
- When you arrive at the Church, please stand at least 6 feet apart as you approach the door to the Entrance. A greeter will be present to facilitate the process.
- A release from liability form/agreement to be contacted in case of exposure form must be signed before proceeding to church/sanctuary.
- Preventive practices will be emphasized: You must wear a mask at all times, practice social distancing, and wash/sanitize hands often.
- Ushers will seat people with appropriate distancing.
- A contactless “Peace” will be offered from a distance by waving or bowing only.
- Offerings will not be collected by passing a plate. Collection plates will be placed at the back of the church. You may also make an online donation.
- Singing will be allowed, with masks on.
- Communion will be shared, with just the bread (wafer).
- At the conclusion of the service, ushers will dismiss parishioners at the appropriate time row by row.
- There will be no socializing or coffee hour after the service at this time. We ask that you leave directly from the service to limit exposure.