All around us are signs of new life. The cherry trees are starting to blossom. The days are getting longer. The birds are getting feisty and loud in the morning. I may even have to mow my lawn before Easter!
There are signs of new life at St. Dunstan’s as well.
- We’ll have our first coffee hour since the latest shutdown on Palm Sunday, April 10th.
- We’re inviting kids to come back as acolytes for Easter.
- We’re holding a Spring Work Party on Saturday, April 9th to spruce up the church for Easter.
- Our hospitality team and feeding teams are collaborating to bring us a celebration feast after Easter Day services on April 17th.
- And, this coming Sunday, we will have both wafers and wine at communion.
Each week we are seeing old friends and new in our services and I look forward to seeing you.